It’s been a busy year for EngageSportMode.com, so what better time to enter the UK Blog Awards? We’re not saying you have to vote for EngageSportMode in the Automotive category, but we’d be pretty happy if you did!
However, if you really do want to vote for EngageSportMode, the link you need is right here: http://www.blogawardsuk.co.uk/candidates/engagesportmode/
If you need some extra persuasion, here’s just some of the things we’ve done in the last year:
- Summed up the current automotive trends at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show,
- Questioned if Peugeot deserved to win European Car of The Year,
- Rated the best and worse April Fool’s Day car PR gags,
- Reflected on the 20th anniversary of Ayrton Senna’s death at Imola 1994,
- Stated that motorsport will always be dangerous,
- Fallen in love with the amazing 707 bhp Dodge Challenger Hellcat and Charger Hellcat,
- Brought you amazing photos from the manufacturers at Le Mans,
- Visited the amazing new Newcastle Audi dealership – complete with old skool Quattro,
- Told you how to survive a biblical deluge of rain at the Belgian Grand Prix,
- Reviewed the ferocious Audi S1 Sportback quattro super hot-hatch,
- Got really excited about the Volkswagen XL Sport.
So if those eleven don’t convince you to vote for EngageSportMode.com, we’re not sure what else will. But, if you’ve enjoyed any of the above – or other posts on ESM – please do consider giving us your vote.